Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept payment by credit card, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal and Afterpay.
Where do I input my discount code?
- This can be a little tricky if you're checking out on your mobile. You'll have to tap on the tiny drop down arrow button to the right of "Order Summary" to see a box to input your discount code.
How do I receive a discount code?
- Easy! Sign up for our newsletter or text messages! We won't spam you, we promise.
- Follow us on Instagram @ellieandpiperco for periodic flash sales.
- Repeat customers receive special discount codes.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to previous purchases.
May I use multiple discount codes?
- We are unable to “stack” discount codes. You may only enter one code for a purchase.
I keep adding my desired quantity but it changes in my cart when I'm at check out. Why?
- We are a small shop and have limited inventory. If you are experiencing this problem, it often means we have low inventory on the item and it is about to sell out. We do our best to restock bestsellers as soon as possible!
What happens if I’m not happy with my purchase?
- Our business depends on HAPPY customers! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, send us an email within 7 days upon receipt of your order and we will get it all sorted out!
How long do I have to return my purchase?
- You have 30 days to send back all unused and unopened regular priced items. Note that all sale items are sold as final sale. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
How do I return my unopened, unused items?
- To initiate a return, simply send an email to: email@example.com.
Who will deliver my package?
- We currently ship within the USA using USPS and UPS.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently ship within the USA and to Canada only.
- Tracking numbers are emailed or texted to you once a label is created. You can track the shipment by clicking on the link button in your email or text message.
- Packages arrive usually within 3-8 business days with standard shipping. Business days do not include weekends and all holidays observed by USPS. Expedited shipping is available for extra cost and these options are displayed during check out. We are not responsible for any delays due to weather or any other unforeseen accidents on behalf of USPS or UPS.
- Once a parcel leaves our warehouse, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you suspect your package is lost or stolen, please contact your local UPS or USPS location.
- We ship your parcels in the most economical way and periodically upgrade shipping options based on location, size of parcel and available mail carrier services.
* Policies and prices are subject to change.